Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dreaming

In November 2007, I had two dreams. The two were the same. I saw myself in a room, holding a newborn baby. I was just starring down at the baby’s little body - warm and wrapped up in a blanket in my arms. I was looking at the baby’s head - the hair was dark and there was lots of it. As I sat in the chair with the baby in my arms; I began to hear a voice saying, “Samuel….Samuel…..Samuel.” In a soft and gentle voice, over and over again the name was repeated. And the dream would end.

After I woke , I began to think ….why Samuel? Will our adopted baby be a boy? The next step I took was to read 1 Samuel and get revelation on it. As a started reading I got the understanding that it is in the spirit of Samuel that this baby will be raised. The heart of God for this child is to learn and grow in the House of The Lord. Jeremiah 1:4-5 “Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day I had holy plans for you.” The plans of the Lord are perfect!
I’m sure that more clarity and understanding will come. For now I commit that this child will be with me daily and weekly in the Prayer Room, growing in prayer, hearing the voice of the Lord in the house of prayer and worship - at an early age.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Close up pic of Evangelina