Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ready or not....here she comes!


This week has gone by so slow ....

It's Saturday evening and I (Silvia) am just getting off the phone with my youngest sister, Josie and Mom. My Mom is a very experienced "mommy". She had 7 of us and she knows her "mommy" stuff, ... she knows grandma stuff too! I forget how many grandchildren and great grandchildren she has now. Mom turned 78 this September.

Daniela is Josie & Juan's little girl; she's a 1 1/2 year old cutie and she is my niece. I have never actually kissed or hugged Daniela. They live in Soledad, California.

I'm wondering what being a grandma is going to be like????? I'll know pretty soon, I guess. I think I will be calling my mommy alot in the months to come.
Silvia Pryor: aka, Evangelina's Grandma from Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment


Close up pic of Evangelina